One of the most effective methods for reducing fraud within the workplace is the application of an ethics hotline that will allow and encourage employees, customers and others to report corruption and wrongdoing.
An ethics hotline can be a powerful tool and we believe that one should be applied to all businesses of any size from small family run organizations to large multi-national companies.
A successful hotline will constantly strive to reassure employees that they can come forward with reports without fear of retaliation, and most importantly that they have the right to remain anonymous. Both of these commitments are integral to the ongoing success of implementing this type of service into an ethics program.
So how can your company benefit from an ethics hotline?
HOW IT WORKS:
- Multiple reporting channels – phone, email, post, fax and online.
- Multi-lingual call centre is open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Staff are guaranteed anonymity.
- Creating a culture of awareness.
- Professional advice on the best corrective action.
- Various marketing material options are available to publicise the reporting channels.
- Awareness educational programmes are available and encouraged.
WHY WHISTLE BLOWERS (PTY) LTD?
~ Leader in the field ~
~ Most experienced independent hotline service provider ~
~ Proudly South African ~
~ Global footprint ~
~Accredited by the Ethics Institute of South Africa ~
~ Preferred service provider for two of the big four accounting firms ~