Anti-Corruption In The Workplace
Do you suspect corruption in your company?
Whistle Blowers can offer a way for your employees to anonymously report on corruption in the workplace.
Companies and organisations should have an anti-corruption policy in place and all employees should understand the ethical standards administered by these policies.
A key component of an anti-corruption strategy is having guidelines around the reporting of corruption and how the organisation responds to such activity. Whistle Blowers offer an anti-corruption hotline service whereby all employees are treated with the utmost confidentiality and they are able to report on corruption without fear of harassment or intimidation.
43% of fraudulent activity in the workplace is uncovered by employees themselves; these statistics can be improved upon by educating on anti-corruption and will encourage more members of the organisation to blow the whistle on corruption and other criminal activity.
How can your company benefit from our Ethics & Fraud hotline service?
- Your company will receive a unique free-call number to access our 24 hour call centre
- Your staff can report on corruption using multiple languages and channels such as email
- Your staff are guaranteed anonymity
- Your staff will be educated about corruption and the importance of reporting incidents
- You will receive professional advice on the best corrective action to take
- You will receive signage and stickers to publicise the reporting channels
- Your staff will receive regular anti-corruption presentations
- Your reward scheme will be managed
- Your calls will be screened for potential hoax activity
- We are an accredited member of the Ethics Institute of South Africa
- We are an independent service provider with over 12 years of experience
Find out more about our benefits
Did you know that 80% of company thefts are from within the organisation?
So don’t hesitate, contact us today to find out how you can prevent corruption in your workplace with our anonymous whistleblowing service.